Search This Blog

11 October 2016

Sweet Potatoes...

{the girls had a short 8-day holiday... Gemma started hers off with tonsillitis... we celebrated my birthday by taking the girls to watch a ballet performance of Cinderella... they were both enthralled... on the last day of the 3rd term they had to dress up as the profession they would like to be one day... Jamie wanted to dress up as a vet but she also wants to be a fire-fighter/police officer/swimmer and life guard during her holidays... Gemma wanted to be a fairy but settled on a ballerina when i told her being a fairy is not a job... }
 






 
{they took part in their first gala... Jamie got a gold in freestyle while Gemma got 2 bronzes- one for freestyle and another for backstroke...}
 






 
linking up with Little Things Thursdays 

14 comments:

  1. This post gave me a big smile. Such a cute girls! I wish that being a fairy would be a profession:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop smiling.. they are so sweet and I can guess by the dress which one wants to be a fairy for a living. so you have a tomboy and a princess.. LOL... love your girls,love your dogs and love that big tree out side your window...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos your girls are just as cute as can be. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how being a fairy is not a job.....don't you wish it could be? = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, what a cute post. Your girls are just adorable, love the dogs too. It would be nice if being a fairy was a real profession, princess is a good alternative. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I thought this post would be about starchy tubers... :)
    The girls are v e r y sweet. I think I would have guessed correctly who would like to become a police officer and who would like to be a fairy.
    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! And so nice to be able to dream about the future. Happy birthday Jandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable career aspirations!
    Well done to the girls in their swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the ballet! What a lovely celebration!

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, today in my Swedish class we had to go back in time to when we were 6 and write a text about what we wanted to be when would grow up. The only thing I remember was that I wanted to be a teacher. I found that too normal and boring, so I used your daughters dream instead! I'm glad I read your post yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the minds of children......all the would be professions, wonderful.
    They look so sweet.

    Happy belated birthday Jandi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love ballet BTW. Saw the Russian ballet many years ago..........absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations for the medals!

    ReplyDelete