Search This Blog

9 September 2015

Our Adventure: The Wedding {I}

 
{anxious waiting...not quite sure what to expect...}
 
 
{Father of the Bride: also waiting anxiously... I think watching your daughter get married must be bittersweet for most dads.}
 
 
{focusing intently... this is the first wedding the girls have attended... these days people usually don't invite children to weddings...}
 
 
{admiring their flowers}
 
 
{the groom, my brother, and the bride}
 
 
{afterwards! no we can relax!}
 







 
{skyping my parents... because of my Dad's cancer, they were unable to attend...so hard...}
 
linking up with Little Things Thursdays 

5 comments:

  1. The Girls are so cute! It looks like it was a fun day for all around! Great family picture too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful celebration! They look adorable! So sorry your parents couldn't attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are parasols are so cute. Looks like a lovely wedding

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some terrific shots at the wedding. Sorry to hear about your Dad....I know how hard cancer is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet little girls all gussied up!

    ReplyDelete